Lexpert Rising Stars 2021 – Charles Osuji, Managing Partner, Osuji & Smith Lawyers
Charles Osuji on the importance of grace, innovation, leadership – and the benefit of being bold
- You’ve made a series of bold moves during your career – from moving to Canada from Nigeria to becoming sole owner of your firm at 31. What drives you to take on these challenges?
- Can you tell us more about your “entrepreneurial, multi-cultural and holistic” approach to the practice of law, and how it sets your firm apart?
- Which of your awards and recognitions mean the most to you? Which are you most proud of?
- Despite your success, you’re described as kind and genuine, and prioritize “paying it forward” through your volunteer efforts and mentoring. Why is it important to you to give back to the various communities you’re involved with?
- What does success mean to you? Do you think you’ll ever be satisfied with your accomplishments or are there more bold moves in your future?