Experienced Real Estate Guidance in Calgary, AB
We Handle the Following Real Estate Transactions and More:
- Residential homes, including manufactured or mobile homes — buying, selling, refinancing, lease drafting and review
- Commercial property — buying, selling, refinancing and lease drafting
- Mortgage refinancing for both residential and commercial properties
- Construction financing and mortgages
- Venture capital funding, commonly known as private lending
- Transfer of title
- Out of town real estate transactions – providing notary services and preparing documents for clients who are buying or selling property in Alberta but are currently out of the province or country; and assisting clients who want to buy or sell a home outside of Alberta or Canada.
- Condominium boards and management companies
- Real estate litigation
- Residential and commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Latent defects in real estate purchases
- Real estate transactions involving parties from out of town
Real Estate Lawyers Close To YouWe provide real estate law services across Alberta, including Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere, Red Deer Lethbridge, Brooks and Edmonton. For more information regarding our real estate or other legal services, contact us by email or call us at 403-283-8018.
Osuji & Smith has just won the 2019 Three Best Rated for Best Rated Employment Lawyers in Calgary. This is our third win having won it in 2017 and 2018. We have also won the 2019 Three Best Rated for Best Rated Business Lawyers in Calgary for 2019. The Three Best Rated’s 50-Point Inspection includes everything from checking reviews, ratings, reputation, history, complaints, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence. Osuji & Smith has also been nominated for the 2019 Employer Awards for Newcomer Employment, given by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We have also been nominated for the 2019 Hope Awards, Aspen.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Osuji & Smith Lawyers is known for its friendly team of legal professionals. We are client-focused and also driven to produce practical results for you.For years, our clients have trusted our experience and skill in solving their legal matters. Our skill is based on knowledge of the law and our ability to interpret it depending upon the facts of each case. Our dedicated team of lawyers is constantly striving to find unique resolutions for your complex issues. Our office is conveniently located in Kensington close to downtown Calgary, Alberta. For easy access, we also have free parking available for our clients.