All Legal Concerns Addressed At One Convenient Location
Our Legal Services Calgary
- Family law disputes, including divorce, disputes over division of property, and support and child custody/access issues
- Real estate transactions
- Wills and estates, including planning and administration of the estates
- Employment and labour issues
- Business law
- Personal injury cases
- Immigration applications and more
- Civil litigation
- Notary public
- Commissioner of oaths
- Creating a certified true copy of a document
- Identification verification
- Signing agents for out of city, province or country — for clients who need to sign documents for transactions in a different jurisdiction but are unable to travel to the jurisdiction to do so.
- Travel letters for children — when a child travels with a guardian or one parent, a letter of consent is required, allowing the child to leave or enter the country
- Witnessing signatures
- Independent legal advice
Contact Our OfficeFor an initial consultation, schedule an appointment with us by calling our office at 403-283-8018 or email us.
Osuji & Smith has just won the 2019 Three Best Rated for Best Rated Employment Lawyers in Calgary. This is our third win having won it in 2017 and 2018. We have also won the 2019 Three Best Rated for Best Rated Business Lawyers in Calgary for 2019. The Three Best Rated’s 50-Point Inspection includes everything from checking reviews, ratings, reputation, history, complaints, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence. Osuji & Smith has also been nominated for the 2019 Employer Awards for Newcomer Employment, given by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We have also been nominated for the 2019 Hope Awards, Aspen.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Osuji & Smith Lawyers is known for its friendly team of legal professionals. We are client-focused and also driven to produce practical results for you.For years, our clients have trusted our experience and skill in solving their legal matters. Our skill is based on knowledge of the law and our ability to interpret it depending upon the facts of each case. Our dedicated team of lawyers is constantly striving to find unique resolutions for your complex issues. Our office is conveniently located in Kensington close to downtown Calgary, Alberta. For easy access, we also have free parking available for our clients.