All Legal Concerns Addressed At One Convenient Location
Our Legal Services
- Family law disputes, including divorce, disputes over division of property, and support and child custody/access issues
- Real estate transactions
- Wills and estates, including planning and administration of the estates
- Employment and labour issues
- Business law
- Personal injury cases
- Immigration applications and more
- Civil litigation
For additional legal services listed below, please schedule an appointment before coming to our office, to confirm availability and avoid wait time. However, walk-ins are also welcome.
- Notary public
- Commissioner of oaths
- Creating a certified true copy of a document
- Identification verification
- Signing agents for out of city, province or country — for clients who need to sign documents for transactions in a different jurisdiction but are unable to travel to the jurisdiction to do so.
- Travel letters for children — when a child travels with a guardian or one parent, a letter of consent is required, allowing the child to leave or enter the country
- Witnessing signatures
- Independent legal advice
For years, our clients have trusted our experience and skill are solving their legal matters. Our skill is based on knowledge of the law and our ability to interpret it depending upon the facts of each case. Our dedicated team of lawyers is constantly striving to find unique resolutions for your complex issues.
Contact Our Office
For an initial consultation, schedule an appointment with us by calling our office at 403-283-8018 or email us.