Competent Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Applications, Renewals And Extensions
Moving to a new country, whether temporarily or permanently, is a life-changing decision. Some of our lawyers have experienced it themselves. We can relate if you are confused, but allow our expertise to work for you and your family. Our services are listed below. If you have further questions, contact our friendly staff today for a consult.
Permanent Residency (PR) Application
- Permanent residency sponsorship
- Family class sponsorship
- Economic class sponsorship
- New Express Entry Program: Canadian experience class and federal skilled workers and professionals
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Start-up Visa Program
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed individuals
- Foreign child adoption
- Live-in caregivers: nannies and elder caregivers
- Refugee claims and asylum seekers: Humanitarian and compassionate class
- Visitor permits, including renewals and extensions
- Study permits, including renewals and extensions
- Work permits, including renewals, extensions and labour market opinions (LMO) letters
- Parent/grandparent super visas
- Visit on business
- Letters of invitation (temporary resident permits)
- Temporary foreign workers
Our additional services include assistance in the completion of PR card renewal and citizenship applications.
All Your Immigration Services Under One Roof
Our lawyers have experience assisting clients with their immigration-related applications. For more details, please contact our office today for an appointment. We can be reached by phone at 403-283-8018 or email us.