Competent Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Applications, Renewals And ExtensionsMoving to a new country, whether temporarily or permanently, is a life-changing decision. Some of our lawyers have experienced it themselves. We can relate if you are confused, but allow our expertise to work for you and your family. Our services are listed below. If you have further questions, contact our friendly staff today for a consult. Permanent Residency (PR) Application
- Permanent residency sponsorship
- Family class sponsorship
- Economic class sponsorship
- New Express Entry Program: Canadian experience class and federal skilled workers and professionals
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Start-up Visa Program
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed individuals
- Foreign child adoption
- Live-in caregivers: nannies and elder caregivers
- Refugee claims and asylum seekers: Humanitarian and compassionate class
- Visitor permits, including renewals and extensions
- Study permits, including renewals and extensions
- Work permits, including renewals, extensions and labour market opinions (LMO) letters
- Parent/grandparent super visas
- Visit on business
- Letters of invitation (temporary resident permits)
- Temporary foreign workers
All Your Immigration Services Under One RoofOur lawyers have experience assisting clients with their immigration-related applications. For more details, please contact our office today for an appointment. We can be reached by phone at 403-283-8018 or email us.
Osuji & Smith has just won the 2019 Three Best Rated for Best Rated Employment Lawyers in Calgary. This is our third win having won it in 2017 and 2018. We have also won the 2019 Three Best Rated for Best Rated Business Lawyers in Calgary for 2019. The Three Best Rated’s 50-Point Inspection includes everything from checking reviews, ratings, reputation, history, complaints, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence. Osuji & Smith has also been nominated for the 2019 Employer Awards for Newcomer Employment, given by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We have also been nominated for the 2019 Hope Awards, Aspen.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Osuji & Smith Lawyers is known for its friendly team of legal professionals. We are client-focused and also driven to produce practical results for you.For years, our clients have trusted our experience and skill in solving their legal matters. Our skill is based on knowledge of the law and our ability to interpret it depending upon the facts of each case. Our dedicated team of lawyers is constantly striving to find unique resolutions for your complex issues. Our office is conveniently located in Kensington close to downtown Calgary, Alberta. For easy access, we also have free parking available for our clients.