Calgary Lawyers Planning Your Estate
Estate Planning Services Offered
- We take the time and effort required in drafting a will that sets out your objectives free from misinterpretation and possible invalidations.
- We can also review your existing will and recommend changes to suit your current situation.
- Our lawyers can also assist you in validating a holographic (handwritten) will, according to your wishes.
- We can help you create an estate trust, commonly known as a testamentary trust.
- We can also assist you with creating trusts for minor beneficiaries.
- We also draft appointments of trustees and guardians.
- If you are planning business succession, we can guide you with the transfer of your corporate assets and shares.
Enduring Power of Attorney
Our lawyers advise proactively on enduring powers of attorney (EPA), which designates a person to make necessary financial decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated due to illness or disability. We believe in planning ahead by asking questions and ensuring that your wishes are clearly outlined.
A personal directive designates a person chosen by you to act as your agent if you are incapacitated, to make medical and personal care decisions on your behalf. These legal documents are drafted after a detailed discussion with you. Our service is client-focused and friendly, as matters of advanced care planning and medical directives and require a kind approach.
Plan Your Estate’s Future Today
For your first step towards better estate planning, contact our office. Our staff is welcoming and prepared to answer all types of questions regarding estate planning. For a consultation with one of our lawyers, call our office at 403-283-8018 or complete the online contact form.