Calgary Lawyers Planning Your Estate
Estate Planning Services Offered
- We take the time and effort required in drafting a will that sets out your objectives free from misinterpretation and possible invalidations.
- We can also review your existing will and recommend changes to suit your current situation.
- Our lawyers can also assist you in validating a holographic (handwritten) will, according to your wishes.
- We can help you create an estate trust, commonly known as a testamentary trust.
- We can also assist you with creating trusts for minor beneficiaries.
- We also draft appointments of trustees and guardians.
- If you are planning business succession, we can guide you with the transfer of your corporate assets and shares.
Plan Your Estate’s Future TodayFor your first step towards better estate planning, contact our office. Our staff is welcoming and prepared to answer all types of questions regarding estate planning. For a consultation with one of our lawyers, call our office at 403-283-8018 or complete the online contact form.
Osuji & Smith has just won the 2019 Three Best Rated for Best Rated Employment Lawyers in Calgary. This is our third win having won it in 2017 and 2018. We have also won the 2019 Three Best Rated for Best Rated Business Lawyers in Calgary for 2019. The Three Best Rated’s 50-Point Inspection includes everything from checking reviews, ratings, reputation, history, complaints, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence. Osuji & Smith has also been nominated for the 2019 Employer Awards for Newcomer Employment, given by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We have also been nominated for the 2019 Hope Awards, Aspen.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Osuji & Smith Lawyers is known for its friendly team of legal professionals. We are client-focused and also driven to produce practical results for you.For years, our clients have trusted our experience and skill in solving their legal matters. Our skill is based on knowledge of the law and our ability to interpret it depending upon the facts of each case. Our dedicated team of lawyers is constantly striving to find unique resolutions for your complex issues. Our office is conveniently located in Kensington close to downtown Calgary, Alberta. For easy access, we also have free parking available for our clients.