Calgary’s Results-Driven Litigation Lawyers
Commitment To Competent Legal Advice
At your initial consultation, we will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case and give you options tailored to your needs and goals. We will provide settlement guidance based on the facts of your case. Our lawyers have a wide range of experience and backgrounds. What makes us different is our multigenerational and multicultural approach to every case. Offering unique solutions and establishing long-term relationships with our clients are what we are known for in Calgary.
You can approach us with questions or concerns regarding:
- Breach of contract
- Breach of confidence
- Debt collection
- Privacy law violations — collection, use and disclosure of personal information
- Foreclosure proceedings — lender and borrower
- Libel, slander and defamation
- Professional disciplinary proceedings
- Court of Queen`s Bench actions
- Small claim court actions
- Appeals — Alberta Court of Appeal
Our clients come to us from all different parts of Alberta, including Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere, Red Deer and Edmonton.
To Learn More, Contact Us
For a detailed review of your case, schedule an appointment with us. Our office is located close to downtown Calgary. You can either call us at 403-283-8018 or email us.