Seek Legal Advice Before or After Being Terminated From Employment
- Severance package reviews
- Wrongful dismissal reviews
- Constructive dismissal reviews
- Executive compensation and termination issues
- Employee rights to pension and fringe benefits upon termination
- Review of compliance with occupational health and safety law, policies
- Employment law litigation for both employee and employer
- Collective bargaining and collective agreement arbitration
- Labour relations board litigation
- Unionized workplace issues and labour grievances and arbitrations
- Judicial review of administrative decisions
Learn About Your Next Steps After TerminationYou may find yourself confused after losing your job. We can offer you all the information you need to make the decision that is right for you and your family to move forward. Do not wait to schedule an appointment with us. Call us at 403-283-8018 or fill out the online contact form for more details.
Osuji & Smith has just won the 2019 Three Best Rated for Best Rated Employment Lawyers in Calgary. This is our third win having won it in 2017 and 2018. We have also won the 2019 Three Best Rated for Best Rated Business Lawyers in Calgary for 2019. The Three Best Rated’s 50-Point Inspection includes everything from checking reviews, ratings, reputation, history, complaints, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence. Osuji & Smith has also been nominated for the 2019 Employer Awards for Newcomer Employment, given by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We have also been nominated for the 2019 Hope Awards, Aspen.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Osuji & Smith Lawyers is known for its friendly team of legal professionals. We are client-focused and also driven to produce practical results for you.For years, our clients have trusted our experience and skill in solving their legal matters. Our skill is based on knowledge of the law and our ability to interpret it depending upon the facts of each case. Our dedicated team of lawyers is constantly striving to find unique resolutions for your complex issues. Our office is conveniently located in Kensington close to downtown Calgary, Alberta. For easy access, we also have free parking available for our clients.